Bryan Perkins, MD
A lifetime resident of Indianapolis, Bryan Perkins, MD, graduated from Southport High School and Indiana University School of Medicine. After completing his residency at the Roanoke Memorial Hospital in Roanoke, Virginia, he returned to his Indianapolis roots.
His practice consists of all aspects of women’s healthcare with a special interest in urogynecology, laparoscopic surgery, and minimally invasive surgery, especially robotic surgery, utilizing the DaVinci system.
Dr. Perkins leads medical mission trips to Cartagena, Colombia with Bridges of Hope International. He has served in several leadership capacities at St. Francis Hospital and Community Hospital-South. He is married with three grown children. In his spare time, he enjoys traveling, playing golf, and relaxing in Florida.
Click here to view a video of Dr. Perkins.
Click here to view a video of Dr. Perkins' Medical Outreach trip to Cartagena, Colombia.
Awards & Committees
- Medical Director, Life Centers
- Franciscan St. Francis Perioperative Services Governance Council
- Franciscan St. Francis Chairman of the OBGYN Department
- Franciscan St. Francis Medical Officers Committee
- Franciscan St. Francis Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee
- Franciscan St. Francis Blood Utilization Committee
- Franciscan St. Francis OBGYN Quality Assurance Committee
- Community Hospital South Quality Assurance Committee