A native of Hagerstown, Indiana, Jessica Bell, DO, attended the Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine in Glendale, Arizona and completed her OBGYN residency at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. She served in the US Army as an obstetrician and gynecologist while stationed in Germany.
Dr. Bell’s practice consists of all aspects of women’S healthcare with special interests in complex obstetrical patients, gynecological care, and minimally invasive surgery.
St. Francis Family Medicine program awarded her with the “Resident Teacher of the Year Award” in 2011. She also hosts a wide range of students from Marian Osteopathic, St Francis Family Medicine, and the IU OBGYN Residency program.
In her spare time, Dr. Bell enjoys running half marathons and playing volleyball, which she played in college. She is married with three children, a daughter and fraternal twins.
Awards & Committees
- Patients Choice Recognition Program for Compassionate Doctor Certification, 2012
- Inducted into the Miami University Athletic Hall of Fame, Volleyball 2013
- The Tony and Mary Hulman Health Achievement Award, 2012
- Business and Industry Recognition for Exceptional Contribution to Preventive Medicine and Public Health
- Franciscan St. Francis Family Health Resident Teacher of the Year Award, 2011
- Franciscan St. Francis Infection Control Committee
- Franciscan St. Francis Patient Care Committee
Add Your Review